- (ebook) Citizen Espionage: Studies in Trust and Betrayal
- Citizen espionage : studies in trust and betrayal - JH Libraries
- Jonathan Pollard
- Freely available
Psychologists have tried to answer that question, often in situations quite different from spying and betrayal, for the nearly five decades that I have been around. Citizen Espionage with its emphasis on multidisciplinary contributions, has, I believe, moved us closer to that goal. Citizen Espionage: Studies in Trust and Betrayal is a grabber.
(ebook) Citizen Espionage: Studies in Trust and Betrayal
Citizen Espionage with its emphasis on multidisciplinary contributions, has, I believe, moved us closer to that goal.? He is the editor of Narrative Psychology Praeger, and with K. Scheibe Studies in Social Identity Praeger, This is the first work to examine the phenomena of citizen espionage from the point of view of trust betrayal. Here is an effort to illuminate the social, political, and psychological conditions that influence trusted American citizens to spy against their country.
The volume combines historical inquiry, sociological studies, psychological insights, and criminological analysis. It is especially timely when many nations, friend and foe alike, have instituted programs to obtain trade secrets and classified technology from American military and industrial sources.
Citizen espionage : studies in trust and betrayal - JH Libraries
Read more Read less. Amazon Global Store International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions. Any warranty descriptions were intended for US purchasers.
No customer reviews.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon. Conseguir libro impreso. The Spy Story.
- Hensel Phelps Construction Co., and its successors; 01-2028 08/30/02.
- Family Practice: Heart Failure: Pearls On Prolonging Life (Audio-Digest Foundation Family Practice Continuing Medical Education (CME). Volume 60, Issue 43).
- Im Free.
- Download e-book Citizen Espionage: Studies in Trust and Betrayal.
- Citizen Espionage: Studies in Trust and Betrayal - كتب Google;
- Additional information.
John G. Cawelti , Bruce A.click
Why has the spy story become such a popular form of entertainment in our time? In this fascinating account of the genre's evolution, John G. Cawelti and Bruce A.
- THE PROBLEM.
- Lesson Plans Pigs in Heaven.
- Stars on the Earth : Domes and Stargates, and How to Interact with Them.
- The Dummies Guide to Small Business Growth.
- Global Servants Cross-cultural Humanitarian Heroes Volume 1 Formation and Development of These Heroes;
- Shadows & Secrets (Annals of Wynnewood Book 1).
Rosenberg explore the social, political, and artistic sources of the spy story's wide appeal. They show how, in a time of bewildering political and corporate organization, the spy story has become increasingly relevant, the secret agent hero expressing the feelings of divided and ambiguous loyalties with which many individuals face the modern world.
The Spy Story also includes an extensive appendix, featuring a literary and historical bibliography of espionage and clandestinity, a list of the best spy novels and films, a catalog of major spy writers and their heroes, and a selection of novels on espionage themes written by major twentieth-century authors and public figures.
Written in a lively style that reflects the authors' enthusiasm for this intriguing form, The Spy Story will be read with pleasure by devotees of the genre as well as students of popular culture. The Forms of the Spy Novel. The Complex Vision.